Posts tagged ‘JT Lindroos’
November 27, 2017
Vote for your favourite Betimes Books cover for a chance to win a print copy of one of our books!
- The Prize Draw is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their email address by voting for their favourite cover and would be happy to provide their postal address if they win.
- Please select your favourite cover and send us your vote by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org with “My favourite cover” as Subject.
- No purchase is necessary!
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Two winners will be chosen from the draw of votes: the person who was the first to vote for the most popular cover + one random draw.
- The winners will be notified by email on Monday, December 4, 2017.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post.
- The prize is non-exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash.
- The first name and country of the winner will be announced on this blog and Betimes Books Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts. The winners are most welcome to share their prize in social media tagging Betimes Books.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59, Dublin time, on the 3rd of December 2017.Votes received outside this time period will not be considered.
All our covers are designed by JT Lindroos.
If you wish to have a closer look at each cover, go to our Home page.
You can also see the back covers of the print editions on Amazon. We’ve provided the links below.
List of Titles
- The Painter’s Women
- Permanent Fatal Error
- The Red-Handed League
- The Death of Tarpons
- La Frontera
- The Last Island
- Central Park West Trilogy
- Dirty Pictures
- Silk for the Feed Dogs
- The Insider’s Guide to Betrayal
- Borderland Noir
- The Angel of the Streetlamps
- Killarney Blues
- The Starved Lover Sings
- Reach the Shining River
- In Love with Paris
- One True Sentence
- Forever’s Just Pretend
- Toros & Torsos
- The Great Pretender
- Roll the Credits
- The Running Kind
- Head Games
- Print the Legend
- Death in the Face
- Three Chords & the Truth
November 20, 2014
“Covers can make or break a book. The fact is, we do judge books by their covers. This is the second in a series of posts examining the strategies, concepts and creative process behind the repackaging of the Hector Lassiter series into bestselling, uniform editions for Betimes Books.” – Craig McDonald
November 18, 2014
“One True Sentence” originally appeared from St. Martin’s Minotaur in February 2011. In original publication sequence, it was the fourth Lassiter novel to see the light of day.
Its cover and packaging was radically different from the three titles that preceded it, and that embodied a growing concern I had as my Lassiter books went out into the world: Across four linked novels, there were four vastly different branding concepts playing out. Not one of the four books clearly stood out as being linked to another.” – Craig McDonald on creative process behind the repackaging of the Hector Lassiter series into uniform editions for Betimes Books.