Jackie Mallon is an Irish writer and fashion designer currently living in New York. After studying at London’s St Martins School, she worked in the world of high fashion in Milan for eight years, stockpiling stories for the novel she didn’t know she was gearing up to write.
MORE ABOUT JACKIE:
• Trained Irish dancer
• Rain worshipper
• Needlework enthusiast and calligraphist
• Loves to pencil sketch trees
• Former petrol pump attendant
• Wore dreadlocks
• Lived above a South London pub frequented by Cockney gangsters
• Learned Italian by reading Harry Potter with dictionary during tram commutes
• Marathon runner
• Revels in the serenity of airports
Jackie’s web site.
Order Silk for the Feed Dogs.