Author of Silk for the Feed Dogs
Jackie Mallon is an Irish writer, fashion designer, teacher of fashion and columnist currently living in New York. After studying at London’s Central St Martins School, she worked in the world of high fashion in Milan for eight years, stockpiling stories for the novel she didn’t know she was gearing up to write. The result was Silk for the Feed Dogs.
Jackie has recently completed a new novel entitled We Too Are Gods, to be published by Betimes Books in 2020.
More about Jackie:
- Trained Irish dancer
- Rain worshipper
- Needlework enthusiast and calligraphist
- Loves to pencil sketch trees
- Former petrol pump attendant
- Wore dreadlocks
- Lived above a South London pub frequented by Cockney gangsters
- Learned Italian by reading Harry Potter with dictionary during tram commutes
- Marathon runner
- Revels in the serenity of airports
If you want to see Jackie’s drawings and illustrations for Silk for the Feed Dogs and read her articles about fashion, please visit Jackie’s blog
Amazon Author Page: viewauthor.at/JackieMallon