David Hogan is the author of a number of screen and stage plays. His stage plays include the NPI award-winning “Capital”, “Samoan America”, “Fore”, and “No Sit – No Stand – No Lie”, which opened the ‘Resilience of the Spirit’ Human Rights Festival.
His screenplays have been optioned and sold, and have won major competitions. They include “The Tractor King”, a finalist in the Nantucket Film Festival, “Murder by Suicide” (with Frank D’Angeli), purchased by USA/Universal Pictures, and “Stranded” (with Frank D’Angeli), recently optioned.
David Hogan new novel, Hear Us Fade, came out in June 2021.
A dual citizen of the US and Ireland, David lived and worked in Greece for a number of years. He currently resides in Southern California where he is an avid surfer.
More about David:
- He sometimes rides a unicycle when no one is looking.
- He’s ironically called ‘Big Wave Dave’ by surfing friends due to his choice of waves.
- He once spent two straight months on his back (in traction for a broken neck).
- He thinks he doesn’t look like himself.
- He likes dark beer and darker coffee.
- He doesn’t collect anything.
- He speaks Greek, but isn’t sure if he understands it so well.
- He believes turtles are on to something.
Please visit David Hogan’s blog
Amazon Author Page: viewauthor.at/DavidHogan