Author of The Last Island
David Hogan is the author of a number of screen and stage plays. His stage plays include the NPI award-winning Capital, Samoan America, Fore and No Sit – No Stand – No Lie, which opened the ‘Resilience of the Spirit’ Human Rights Festival.
Please visit David Hogan’s blog
– He sometimes rides a unicycle when no one is looking.
– He’s ironically called ‘Big Wave Dave’ by surfing friends due to his choice of waves.
– He once spent two straight months on his back (in traction for a broken neck).
– He thinks he doesn’t look like himself.
– He likes dark beer and darker coffee.
– He doesn’t collect anything.
– He speaks Greek, but isn’t sure if he understands it so well.
– He believes turtles are on to something.
“Hogan’s adept storytelling makes us ponder our spiritual essence.”—The Greek Star