Author of Silk for the Feed Dogs
Jackie Mallon is an Irish writer and fashion designer currently living in New York. After studying fashion at London’s Central Saint Martins, she worked in the world of high fashion in Milan for eight years, stockpiling stories for the novel she didn’t know she was gearing up to write.
Please visit Jackie Mallon’s web site.
MORE ABOUT JACKIE:
• Trained Irish dancer
• Rain worshipper
• Needlework enthusiast and calligraphist
• Loves to pencil sketch trees
• Former petrol pump attendant
• Wore dreadlocks
• Lived above a South London pub frequented by Cockney gangsters
• Learned Italian by reading Harry Potter with dictionary during tram commutes
• Marathon runner
• Revels in the serenity of airports
"Silk for the Feed Dogs is a stellar accomplishment – get it, read it, you won’t regret the indulgence of silk against your skin.” —Disappearing In Plain Sight
Also available as an e-book and paperback here